Do you ever:
- Find it hard to understand why someone acts the way they do? And how to build a better relationship with them?
- Have trouble finding the key to help some people get moving?
- Come up against your own personal patterns and react in ways that you find unsatisfactory and/or ineffective?
- Wonder whether you could have done things differently?
You could leave it at that, but:
- wouldn’t you prefer to move on to the next level in your professionalism and maturity? To be fully competent in working with people?
- isn’t it time to really get to know yourself and get as much out of yourself as you possibly can?
Then we have a solution to you!
Let us introduce you to the enneagram
The Enneagram offers a clear, powerful and effective method for personal and professional growth.
- A profound and clear psychological description of nine personality structures;
- An immensely accurate ‘user guide’ to yourself and to others;
- A rapid, powerful and effective method for personal and professional development and self-management.
The Enneagram uses knowledge and wisdom about processes for transformation that have been tried and tested for generations. Working with the Enneagram in the Narrative Tradition offers a profound journey of personal and/or professional learning, which enables us to grow by leaps and bounds.
With the enneagram you will excel as a people-centred professional!
Download our free ebook: ‘Dealing with your blind spots’
‘Dealing with your blind spots’ tells you about the nine distinct types of enneagram coach and their qualities and blind spots. It also contains nine tips on how to become the best coach you can possibly be.
Although I wrote this ebook with coaches in mind, it will also be of interest to anyone who wants to get the best out of the people they live and work with – and themselves!
Working with the Enneagram can help you to:
- face your own fears and shadows and overcome them
- re-connect to yourself and others
- reach a higher level of empathy within yourself
- live from your best self and higher values
- move on to the next level in terms of professionalism and maturity
- be fully competent in working with and managing other people.
Jeanette van Stijn
The Enneagram to me is much more than a model that describes nine personality structures. Besides self-insight it above all offers a powerful method for healing, selfactualisation and transformative work for selfrealisation. The Narrative Tradition works with compassion, invites and creates space. The enneagram builds bridges between people. That is my passion. Come and meet us and experience what this can offer you in your private and professional life.
—Jeanette van Stijn, director