The enneagram acknowledges that we are all different AND that we all matter and contribute different valuable qualities to the world. The enneagram gives in-depth psychological descriptions of nine personality structures. It also contains ancient knowledge and wisdom about processes for transformation and a way to work with them. Working with the enneagram in the Narrative Tradition offers a journey of learning to (re-)connect with yourself, to deeply understand and appreciate yourself and others.
Are you passionate about personal and professional development?
Both in your coaching or other ways of guiding others and in your own life?
But…. do you sometimes find that:
- for some people you simply can’t seem to find the key to help them get moving?
- you have insufficient knowledge of psychology to really understand why someone acts the way they do? And how you can best deal with this?
- again and again you come up against your own pitfalls and react in ways that you find unsatisfactory and which are ineffective?
Does the following ring true?
Even though you’re an experienced professional you’re noticing that in certain situations with clients you can be your own worst enemy – you know what your pitfalls are but you simply can’t seem to avoid falling into them. Or perhaps you have come across people with whom you just don’t seem to click; you ask yourself whether another coach might have been able to do more for the client. You can’t help wondering whether you could have done things differently…
You could leave it at that, but:
- wouldn’t you prefer to move on to the next level in your professionalism and maturity?
- wouldn’t you prefer to be fully competent in working with people?
- isn’t it time to really get to know yourself and get as much out of yourself as you possibly can?
Then we have a solution to you!
Let us introduce you to the enneagram;
The enneagram is a clear, powerful and effective method for personal and professional growth. It offers you:
- an accurate, profound and clear description of the nine personality structures;
- a surprisingly accurate ‘user guide’ to yourself and to others;
- a fast-working, powerful and effective method for personal development; grow in leaps and bounds.
With the enneagram you will excel as a people-centred professional!
Download our free ebook: ‘Dealing with your blind spots’
‘Dealing with your blind spots’ tells you about the nine distinct types of enneagram coach and their qualities and blind spots. It also contains nine tips on how to become the best coach you can possibly be.
Although I wrote this ebook with coaches in mind, it will also be of interest to anyone who wants to get the best out of the people they live and work with – and themselves!
Jeanette van Stijn
The Enneagram to me is much more than a model that describes nine personality structures. Besides self-insight it above all offers a powerful method for healing, selfactualisation and transformative work for selfrealisation. The Narrative Tradition works with compassion, invites and creates space. The enneagram builds bridges between people. That is my passion. Come and meet us and experience what this can offer you in your private and professional life.
—Jeanette van Stijn, director