Our website is currently under construction and therefore most of the pages are offline.
Besides this, we’re working hard on the publication of my book: Coaching to the Point. This book is a handbook for made to measure development work using the enneagram for coaches, counselors and therapists.
If you have questions do not hesitate to contact us directly by email: email@example.com.
For in-company trainings like a TeamStart with the enneagram, Leadership Journeys and teambuilding programmes we are available and you may contact us.
Thank you for your understanding and patience, we’ll be back soon!
Jeanette van Stijn
director Enneagram Europe
Let us introduce you to the enneagram
The Enneagram offers a clear, powerful and effective method for personal and professional growth.
- A profound and clear psychological description of nine personality structures;
- An immensely accurate ‘user guide’ to yourself and to others;
- A rapid, powerful and effective method for personal and professional development and self-management.
The Enneagram uses knowledge and wisdom about processes for transformation that have been tried and tested for generations. Working with the Enneagram in the Narrative Tradition offers a profound journey of personal and/or professional learning, which enables us to grow by leaps and bounds.
With the enneagram you will excel as a people-centred professional!
Download our free ebook: ‘Dealing with your blind spots’
‘Dealing with your blind spots’ tells you about the nine distinct types of enneagram coach and their qualities and blind spots. It also contains nine tips on how to become the best coach you can possibly be.
Although I wrote this ebook with coaches in mind, it will also be of interest to anyone who wants to get the best out of the people they live and work with – and themselves!
Working with the Enneagram can help you to:
- face your own fears and shadows and overcome them
- re-connect to yourself and others
- reach a higher level of empathy within yourself
- live from your best self and higher values
- move on to the next level in terms of professionalism and maturity
- be fully competent in working with and managing other people.
The Enneagram to me is much more than a model that describes nine personality structures. Besides self-insight it above all offers a powerful method for healing, selfactualisation and transformative work for selfrealisation. The Narrative Tradition works with compassion, invites and creates space. The enneagram builds bridges between people. That is my passion. Come and meet us and experience what this can offer you in your private and professional life.
—Jeanette van Stijn, director